We've been offering independent advice based on decades of experience to home buyers and investors since 2000. However our services aren't for everybody, and that's okay. If you don't find what you're looking for with us, you can opt out at any time, with no hassle or stress.

Service GuaranteeOver the last few years Metropole have probably bought more properties for its clients than any other buyers’ agent in Australia. 

Our post-purchase survey of hundreds of clients from all walks of life found that 97% were very happy with our service. We were unable to find exactly what the other 3% wanted. In these cases while these clients paid an initial engagement fee, they were not charged any additional purchase fee.

You see, if you’re not 100% satisfied with our service at any time, we will release you from our agreement without penalty or hard feelings or the requirement to pay any extra.


Here’s what some of our clients are saying about us:
  • As an interstate landlord, I trust Metropole Property Management to look after our Melbourne interests. Their service and communication is first rate.
    Terry Clark, South Australia
  • Thank you very much for your excellent advice and management, now and during the last years when you have been taking care of our property. At all times we felt that all issues had been handled with extreme care and diligence.
    Eva Wang
  • Really appreciate the time and walk through with the process and considering that we are in different state, you have made the process really easy. I was really satisfied with the level of the engagement and detail that you have provided. I was also really impressed on how fast you were able to secure a tenant within a day after settlement of the property.
    G. Young
  • We sincerely thank you and your team for the customer service, which has exceeded our expectations. We will have additional Brisbane properties managed by Metropole in the future, and be sure to recommend your service to others.
    L. Maus

Our team is here to take the hassle out of your next home purchase

Contact us today to find out how!